We follow the fee guidelines set out by the Ontario Dental Association. These guidelines are updated annually and followed by the majority of Dental offices in Ontario. For more information, please refer to the ODA website at http://www.oda.on.ca/you-your-dentist/dental-be…
We are able to receive payment directly from your insurance company, without asking you to pay upfront. The only reason you would have to pay out of pocket is if your expenses exceed your insurance company’s limit (I.e. extensive dental work) or if your insurance company only pays a certain percentage (I.e. your company may only pay 80%, in which case you would be responsible for the remaining 20%)
Of course! Thank you for choosing us. All you need to do is sign a release form, allowing us to contact your previous dental office to obtain your files. We are also able to contact your insurance company to find out what benefits you have remaining for the year (with your consent).
The bleaching treatments used at a Dental office are usually much stronger, and therefore, more effective. Any bleaching treatment can have side effects, so it is much safer to receive these treatments from a dental professional to ensure any side effects are properly managed and the entire procedure is done right.